Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Good early morning Grand Haveners.  Oops, I mean woof.  Well, I had to go to the veterinarian the other day.  I've been shaking my head and my ears itched, so Mary and Jack decided that I should go and get checked.  Turns out, that I do have a slight ear infection, just like Jack.  So, they put this gooey stuff in both of my ears and I have to take these awful tasting pills for seven days.  Mary and Jack think they are fooling me, but I know they stuff the pills into a piece of soy hot dog.  (Do they really think that these things are meat and that they are made from pieces of a dog?)  I mean come on, I'm not a cannibal you know, and I can tell meat when I get it.  Although around here, it is hard to get meat, unless you count those bones they let me have once in a while.  Also, I should mention that I've gained a few extra pounds, and Jack thinks that that is probably his fault, because I beg, and he gives in.  Shame on me for begging, but come on, I'm a dog, and he is my favorite human, so he has a certain responsibility here.  Otherwise, it is time for me to go back to bed and get my beauty rest, I think I hear someone coming.  So, I'll be saying woof until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment