Monday, November 26, 2012

Woof.  Jack thinks I am just lying around somewhere, but little does he know that I am here at his keyboard.  I think Jack isn't as suspicious today.  I figure that if I just lie around and look cute and don't make any suspicious moves, I should be okay.  I know he is holding off dinner, but one thing I've got going for me is that Mary was a soft touch this morning.  We went walking downtown, and stopped in the pet store that sells dog cookies.  Mary bought me one that I just couldn't get enough of, so I got scolded for jumping up to get more as we walked back home.  What did she expect?  I am a D-O-G you know.  Pavlov would be proud.  Anyway, Mary made me go out because I was fussing, but all I really wanted was more of that dog cookie.  She told me that it was all gone, and at $1.86 each, she says they are a special treat, whatever that is.  So, now I will have to lay around until dinner.  Well, I'd best be on my way before Jack gets suspicious.  Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment