Monday, November 19, 2012

Woof!  Oops, sorry, I've got to put this in human form.  I have to be careful, because I don't want just anyone to know I can talk.  I got up to do this first blog, because Jack slammed the door and spooked me.  But, I go back to sleep real easy, so no worry.  I hope that I don't have to wait so long for a walk today.   Not having thumbs is a real problem, but when that Chris guy is on over the weekend, I have to wait for what seems like forever.  I may not get to blog that often, but whenever Jack isn't busy at the keyboard, I just might sneak in a few barks, I mean lines.  Boy, yesterday was great.  I got to go out in the yard and chew a delicious bone.  My humans think they have me fooled, that I know that this is good for my teeth.  But really, I've got them fooled.  Not only do I get the benefit of cleaning my teeth (I'd chew a cable guy or two to get another) they are so good.  Now, if I can just get Jack to stop brushing me whenever I come in or go out, that would be great.  The indignity of it all.  Oh well, time to go back to bed.  I mean staying up for hours on end just isn't my thing.  It may be Jack's cup of tea, but it's not mine.  Yes, the pun was intended.  So, until next time, and I don't know when that will be, I'll have to say Woof, I mean bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment