Friday, November 30, 2012

Woof.  I thought that Jack would never leave this keyboard.  He and I had a long talk about things yesterday.  My side went like this, "Whine, roll, look cute, point out the biscuit jar, ask to go out in my usual cute fashion, etc."
His side sounded like this, "Mxmwjrthadkotjfnds;apttjajg;ajga[atle;jfajta;jf;atj;ajttjtj;atj;atj;jat," to me.  We do communicate, but I think that it is in a language all our own.  I wonder why humans are so obtuse sometimes?  I am as clear as daylight when I am telling Jack and Mary what I want or need, but like those small humans that seem to cry and scream so much, I don't think I am an effective communicator.  Think about those cartoons where the human is talking to their pet, and it sounds like a rusty pipe organ.  That's what I am barking about.  Anyways, I know I will have to take Jack and maybe Mary for at least one or two walks again today.  It's a good thing I like walking or they would never get out.  Did I mention that before?  So, until it is time for me to force them out the door, I'll just say...Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment