Friday, December 14, 2012

Woof.  Wow, I thought that I'd never get back.  I just returned from a stay at camp, where I did have a good time, but the truth is, when Jack arrived to pick me up, I was sooooo excited.  You do remember that he is my pawferred human, right?  Anyways, I met some great new friends there. We ran, we barked, we ate and we also slept, which if you recall, next to eating, is a dog's favorite thing to do.  Still, I was glad to get back.  When I got here, Mary was working at her computer and can you believe it, my upstairs bed was missing.  But, and here's the good part, Mary soon brought it upstairs and after the two of them worked at their desks, and played at the computer, finally, they were done.  When I came back, my bed was there, all clean.  It didn't smell like me anymore, but it was so soft.   I think I like it.  So, after a while, they fed me dinner, after I was forced to go out, and then they went out.  I put on my best sad face, but they went anyways.  Of course, don't tell them, but that gave me a chance to do more of a dog's second favorite thing.  I still have no thumbs, that ain't never gonna change, but since I have two of the most perfect humans on the planet, that sounds familiar somehow, I get to take them for regular walks, and in return they feed me and give me the occasional bone, though not often enough I might add, and they take me to the doctor when I don't feel well.  It really can't get much better than this.  I heard that they went to visit the alternate pack members, whom I like a lot, well, I like Steph a bit more, cause she takes me for runs in the morning, and they had a good time.  Oh, since I do have duties as the local Weather Dog, I can tell you that it is dark outside the Weather Window, and the current temperature on the desktop is 43 degrees.  I don't want to steal Jack's thunder, well I wouldn't want to ever steal any thunder, cause that stuff scares me, did I mention that before?   So, I'll just let him comment on the weather on his blog with my input, of course. Well. time for more sleep, before Jack gets up and finds me here.  So until next time.  Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment