Thursday, December 6, 2012

Woof.  It sure can be hard to blog when Jack never goes to bed.  Mary went to sleep hours ago, but Jack seems to be on that kick of his again.  Still, I can't complain, I mean how many dogs get to  blog anyway?  Currently, the view out Jack's Weather Window is, well surprise, it is dark.  Jack thinks he is fooling me when he gives me those dollops of peanut butter twice each day, but I know that there are pills in there.  Still, if that is the price I have to pay for peanut butter treats, then so be it.  I think I am one lucky dog, to have a human who cares so much that he walks over to the veterinarian with me to get my ears checked. Then he gets pills to help me get better when I have an ear infection.  I know he says it costs a lot to go to the veterinarian,  and I really don't know what that is.  I think he is lucky too, since we both benefit from my being in his life.  We had a good walk this morning.  I led Mary and Jack over to the bank where I got a treat from the really nice people there.  It doesn't get much better than that.  I have to make sure they Mary and Jack know how to get to and from the bank, so I think that a treat is a cheap price for them to pay, don't you?  I honestly don't know how they got anywhere before I came along.  When we got home, Jack and Mary went out to those big stores while I slept.  A nice trade off I say.  Anyways, I best be going before I get caught.  So until next time, Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment