Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Woof.  Just a short blog this morning.  I just got my e-birthday card from my doctor, and I think it is pawtastic.  It stars a Welsh Corgi, one of my ancestors, and of course, the card looks great; no surprise there.  Any card that stars one of my breed mixes has got to be great.  If you get a chance, check out the e-cards site @ http://www.sloppykisscards.com/ecards.php.  I sense a bunch of e-cards in my future.  If you want to see the latest picture of yours truly and Jack, check out Mary's blog @ http://marygoeswalking.blogspot.com.  Jack and I star in the first picture on her site.  Jack was baking yesterday afternoon. I didn't get much, because he made cookies with raisins in them, and as you may know, raisins, which come from grapes, are not good for dogs.  Still, I got some, which given my sweet tooth, I thought tasted great.  Of course, I may be a little biased, since Jack is my pawferred human.  Otherwise, Jack was dusting and like most dogs, things that have to do with cleaning scare me.  So, I spent some time under Mary's desk.  I hope he doesn't get out that vacuum thing, cause that really frightens me.  So, I think I'll go back to bed now. I need to get my beauty rest.  Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment