Saturday, December 29, 2012

Woof.  Good afternoon GH.  Gosh, I am starting to sound like Jack.  I guess that isn't all bad.  Jack and I got back from our morning walk, and it was great being out in the snow.  Everything smells so fresh, and I do mean smells.

We walked downtown, where Jack tried to buy a newspaper, but the machine was jammed, as usual.  So, we walked over to our home street and got the newspaper there.  While we were on our way back, I stopped and did my business.  When we were out yesterday, the same car tried to run us over twice.  I guess when someone is in a hurry, they don't pay much attention to us walkers.

Right now, the outside temperature is cool, but nice as far as this weather dog is concerned.   The kids next door cleared the sidewalk in front of our house, so it was easier to walk.  Downtown, the snow melting system was working great.  The sun is shining, and the snow has stopped falling, at least for awhile.

I had a good breakfast of bread, and yogurt, and before that I got a special treat that was part of my Christmas present, I think.  If I could just remember what Christmas was all about, that would probably help, but at least I got good things then.  So now, it is time for more of my second favorite activity.  I should mention, that I am having problems staying in my bed at night, but I don't know why.  My humans tried moving my bed away from the window, like Steph suggested, and I tried sleeping in it, but I ended up back in the bathroom.  I dunno.

Otherwise, I doubt if I will be doing much before dinner.  Since my humans had a late breakfast, or an early lunch, I can't count on any fallout for this afternoon.  So, until next time, Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment