Sunday, December 2, 2012

Woof.  Well, I made it.  Jack still hasn't caught on.  I am once again here at the keyboard to give you my unique brand of wisdom.  Jack and I had a great walk yesterday morning.  We got downtown, and then some.  I got fed early yesterday, something that a dog like me, well any dog, likes to get.  But, and this is a big but, that was after Mary and Jack went out for a day on the town.  Still, they did come back and then all was right with the world.  After our morning walk, Jack put that stuff on me to protect me from fleas and ticks, a good thing, I guess.  And, this is the good part, I got that special treat that I only get after the flea and tick stuff.  I wish I could have those treats all the time.  Funny, Jack seems to think that the treat is some kind of medicine too, but for me it is just a great treat.  Jack said something about going back to the veterinarian this morning.  I have been shaking my ears again, so maybe he's right.  Still, I have to be on my best behavior, since there is the possibility of going to the "Bone Zone" later today.  Jack says it depends on the weather, and as the official Weather Dog around here, I think that the day will be perfect for a bit of a chew.  Just saying.  So, until the morning is here, I'll go back to sleep.  I should mention that I have to sleep in the middle of the floor when Jack is in the bedroom and Mary is watching some old movie on TV in the media room.  It can be hard being both a weather dog and a guardian at the same time.  So, until the nest blog, Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment