Thursday, December 20, 2012


Woof. Holy cow, Jack just took me out, and it was raining, I got wet. However, that's the price we pay for living here in Michigan. We walked by the barbershop, and the barber was cutting one man's hair, while another man waited. I know Jack wants to get his hair cut, but he doesn't like getting wet either. So, we don't know whether he'll get that done today or not. For a dog who doesn't like water, rain is about the worst thing that can happen. So I got my duty done quickly. Right now it's just over 32°, that's Fahrenheit, which means if this rain changes to snow, it will be a big mess. Me, I plan to spend the rest of my day in my bed, stopping only long enough to have a meal. I think Jack probably needs to go out again at some point do other things, but but I don't think he really wants to go. Maybe the answer is more simple than that, it would be for me. I just wouldn't go. So, that usually means I don't get an afternoon walk, but that's okay with me today.

I know Jack has been talking to himself a lot lately, while he's working on his computer. It's probably that new Dragon software he's working with. Unfortunately for me, along with not having thumbs, I don't have a voice either, at least a voice that a computer can understand. So, I have to use my paws, and as you know, for me, that's hard. So, I'll continue to muddle along just using my paws as they are. So, until I can sneak in some more time here at the keyboard, I'll take my time and go back to bed for a while. So, until next time, Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment