Monday, December 24, 2012

Woof. Hi, Sugar the Weather Dog here.  Jack was reading the paper, but then he had to go upstairs to help Mary with the printer.  So, opportunistic dog that I am, I decided I could get to his keyboard and add to my blog.  He thinks I'm still sleeping, but I'm really adding to my blog.  In my job as assistant weather forecaster, when I look out the Weather Window, I see gray.  Currently, the temperature outside is 34°.

My humans weren't listening this morning, and so I got sick on the rug next to the bed.  But, Jack wasn't mad, he just cleaned it up.  After that, I felt fine, and I was ready to eat.  Like most dogs, I'm usually ready-to-eat.  So they had banana bread for breakfast, and I had a banana, yogurt, and bread myself.  After that, we all walked to the library, and dropped off some books.  Then we went to Washington Street, where we bought a newspaper, and finally headed home.  A good morning.  I think.  Then, it was time for the humans to have lunch.  They had left overs, and Mary nicely spilled some on the floor just for me.  From a dog's point of view, it doesn't get any better than that, unless it's a chance to nap some more.  But, before I could get down to the business of napping, Jack and I walked to the bookstore and got the local paper.   Soon, it will be time for dinner, I hope.

Well, that's about all for now.  So until next time, I'll just say, Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment